Hi guys!! There was a beautiful girl born on March 27,1999 and that's me. My name is Jolaine Vien Ivany B. Cedeño. I live in 72 Naranghita Street, Barangay South, General Santos City. I have one Sister, the youngest daughter of Jocelyn B. Cedeño and Victor P. Cedeño, her name is Justine Vien Ivy B. Cedeño, My mother told me about the history of my name, "Jolaine" is came from the name of my Grandfather ,Jose T. Basilad, and my Grandmother, Lyne B. Basilad. The name "Vien" is came from my parent’s name, Victor and Jocelyn. So, let’s start!
During my elementary days, I was not mature enough in doing things. The worst is, I did not get in the Top 5 Honor pupils. I was disappointed that time but I still blame myself for doing stupid things. I was focus on the co-curricular activities and did not manage my time for the Academics; I joined many competitions. Individual, partner, group. I was a Math Quizzer since grade 1 up to Grade 6, I represent my school on what so called "MTAP", it is intended for math Quizzer, but I did not win. Having a partner is a great help. We won 2nd place. I also joined Journalism in our School, I was in the Feature Writing Category and Editorial Writing, my works was publish in the school during my elementary days together with my co-journalist. I really have a lot of achievements, but still not enough because I failed to manage my academics. I graduated elementary without honor, but still have awards, Quizzer, Choir Member, Troop Leader in GSP, Perfect Attendance, Volleyball Player and Star Dancer (Chaka)
They always told me that High school life is the best, well Indeed. I really learned many things. I met new friends, close friends, barkada, and even best friends. By that time, I was able to balance my time. Those hard works is priceless, I made my parents happy. I finished High school as Top 15, an outstanding club Officer (A.P.). Before I enter college, I do have lots of conflict in my life. I encountered many problems including Family Problem, it goes to the point that I really want to give up on my life, but still look at me now, happy yet deep inside, and there are many frustrations and challenges. Until now, my Family is not okay, but I am fighting for it, it is not yet over. I would like to thank everyone else in my life including my group of friends who lift me up when I am down. Now, I will be 4th year in August, and I hope I will have beautiful memories in my college life!
So inspiring story. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteKeep it up... :)
ReplyDeleteits nice to know you better :)
ReplyDeleteNiceee!
ReplyDeleteamazing
ReplyDeleteNice! Love it.
ReplyDeleteNow I know you better.hahaha
ReplyDelete