Monday, May 21, 2018
Personal Assessment: The Teacher in Me
Reflection:
Why did I chose this path, simple, because I want to teach. I want to open the hearts and minds of every student inside the classroom. At first, I really dont want this course, but now, I declare, it made me realize that I can be a better teacher, and It will be a having greater impact in their lives. Being a teacher is you have to be passionate. I must say that I am ready for this generation because I have the ability to teach students, and I am flexible enough in doing works, and also have the qualities that a teacher must apply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice choice 😊
ReplyDeleteYou will be a great teacher someday!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up... :)
ReplyDeleteGo future teacher!
ReplyDeletekudos jol
ReplyDeleteYou'll be a great teacher in the near future.
ReplyDeleteI want you to be my teacher.hahaha
ReplyDeleteteacher Jolaine!
You can never go wrong once you love what you are doing. Good luck Jolaine!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir😊😊
Delete